Saturday 12 April 2014

Up + Down in Smoke 21.03.2012

I had an amazing evening last night..
I went to see the most talented artist ever! Jim Moray at the Foundling Museum... Here's his website [click].. If you've never heard of him, enjoy folk music, or just want to hear something new, I recommend checking him out! He's a really nice guy who makes amazing songs :) When he started singing acapella. oh dear. He's simply... I don't even know how to describe him hahaha I even had a chance to talk to him, but I wasted it because I was too embarrassed/shy, but I still got him to sign his CD for me :D

He played in a tiny room, and about 100 people were present so it was really nice and cosy :)




Here is another painting done ages ago.. I will probably redo it with better paints - it was done with those cheap acrylics from Lidl :D and back then I had no idea how to actually paint.. I know it was only 2 years ago, but my technique changed a lot since then.


It's one of the few painting that were based on a photo.. it wasn't even my photo.. I'd post the photo here for comparison, but I have no idea what it was called or where I found it... but yes, anyway, ladies and gentlemen, here is " Up + Down in Smoke"







Lots of Love,

Marlena 


1 comment: