Sunday 20 April 2014

Zakopane 21.02.2014


Hi :)
I was supposed to post every Saturday but I was really busy yesterday... 

This painting is dedicated to the lovely Mucha family. Those amazing people showed us (people from my choir) what heaven looks like.. Dziękuję. 

It's a painting based on a photo I took in Zakopane while I was there with my choir earlier this year.

Zakopane is a town in south Poland. It lies in the southern part of the Podhale region at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. zakopane is a center of Górale culture and is known informally as "the winter capital of Poland". It's a popular destination for mountaineering, skiing and tourism. Definitely worth visiting! They also have awesome "oscypki" there!

And the views! The views are amazing! I've only seen the place in winter but this year I'll see it in summer - the Mucha family is getting bigger and I'm invited to the wedding :)


 
It's an oil painting, painted with Winton Oil Paints by Winsor and Newton :)


Lots of Love,
Marlena 

2 comments: